7 Ways to Improve Your Email Marketing Results
Here’s a link to a post written by a good friend of ours, Adam, over at Niche Profit Classroom. In it, Adam lays out the 7 key elements of email marketing and gives you the inside scoop on how to improve your email marketing.
Here are a few tidbits:
- Use a reliable autoresponder service
- Personalize your subject lines
- Make your subject line an attention grabber
- Use the same ‘from’ email address for every message you send
- Send broadcast emails on Sunday, Wednesday, or Saturday
- Send messages at 8 a.m. EST or 1-2 p.m. EST
- Use plain-text formatted emails only
- Check all emails with a spam score checker before you send them
- Monitor bounce rate and remove emails from your list that are not deliverable
- Monitor and remove inactive email addresses from your list
Read the entire “7 Ways to Improve Your Email Marketing Results” here.