Getting Started | Step One
So in this first lesson, let’s identify exactly what you’re trying to do in and there’s nothing wrong with saying that. You are trying to do something..you just haven’t done it yet. So what is it?
You need to set a foundation. A hub, a place where you want people to go once they visit your site. You also want to figure exactly what type of service you’ll be supplying to your audience. And you need to have some type of direction shown to them as well.
So find out what you’re really trying to achieve with your business first off. What market you’re targeting…Then have a clear cut, concise picture of how you will resolve problems for this market.
So let’s take this first step and map out a plan for the rest of the year, okay? You have a list of questions provided for you that you have to answer for yourself before you continuing to mix week you have to get this started right now.
So basically what you have to would just in your life right now another for you to make that happen for you know if you to view it to provide the services consistently in with quality to do that you want to serve.
What type of risk will you have to take on? What has to change financially? What type of mental focus will be need to stay on task? How much time will you have to put in for this business to get off the ground successfully. All of these questions are something that needs you need to ask for yourself before you get started with your online business.
Start here first with this part one exercise. Once you’ve laid out exactly what you want to do. In exactly what you want to offer as a service to your potential visitors and customer…Then and only then will you be able to map out a plan from here on out and do what you need to do know to be successful.
So start the answering questions below now…one by one. Get a vision in your mind and get started today. You really have this down in one week for this exercise but please don’t rush it. Conversely, don’t put it off till later either but start today and try to get it completed by week’s end.
That is an order!
Lastly, don’t worry really about the specifics for this first part. In the next step, we will get going on the exact order of what you want to go in and where you want your visitors to go in as well.
Alrighty, get to work and we’ll see you soon.
- Find out what you’re doing/trying to do
- Who are you trying to help? What market are you targeting?
- What solutions are you trying to solve?
- What do you want people to experience when they visit/encounter you?
- What will people see differently with and your services?
- What product or service are you trying to market?
- What are you trying to do for yourself?
- What business models are you using to help you with additional ideas?
- Who is going to help you running your business?
- What no cost content/services can you provide right now to your potential new audience?
- What will you have to do differently or adjust to be successful in your business?
After you’ve gone through these questions, go ahead and move on to Step 2.